Wednesday, September 18, 2013

That Gal Grows Old


So yes, today is my birthday!!! And I'm turning 19!
I know, I know, it's not that old, but is kind of a pretty big deal for me!
I had a very special day with my family and I can't wait to see the rest!
So for today... nothing really special - my new and favourite bomber jacket, shorts and this lovely bag which is a gift from my friends (they know me so well!)
Tonight is the more-special-part of the celebration and I already have an outfit in my mind!
Stay in touch! See you soon!

*****

Да, днес е рожденният ми ден!!! И ставам на 19!
Знам, знам, не е чак толкова много, но си е доста серизона работа за мен!
Прекарах много специален ден със семейството ми и приятелите ми и нямам търпение да видя останалото! 
За днешния аутфит... нищо специално - моето ново и любимо бомбър яке, къси панталонки и тази прекрасна чанта, която е подарък от приятелите ми (познават ме толкова добре!)
Довечера е по-специалната-част-от-празнуването и вече имам готов аутфит в ума си!
Останете на линия! До скоро :)




     





Jacket: Stradivarius
Shorts: Orsay
Bag: Balis
Top: H&M
Shoes: Bershka

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Have a great day and evening :)
    Lovely outfit, The jacket and sunnies are awesome!
    x
    Bel
    b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice outfit !!!
    New Post ** http://www.fashionhungryvm.com/2013/09/summertime-memories.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dear!
    You look beautiful,that bag is perfec!


    Giveaway on my blog: http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/2013/09/romwe-super-heroes-leggings-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    You look gorgeous xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc - there's only one day left so make sure you have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiiiii Preslava!!

    Happy birthday sweety!
    I hope you had a great day:)

    You look soooooo pretty and stylish.
    I am in love with that bomber and those fantastic heels <3
    looking fabulous dear.

    kisses and have a great day.

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.co,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday, gorgeous! Be healthy and happy, and never lose that pretty smile :)
    Amazing outfit, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful jacket, nice look! Happy Birthday!

    www.carolinellle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday !!
    beautiful jacket !


    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, my dear!
    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your jacket and bag! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so lovely ! Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, enjoy it girl And this outfit is superb!
    Simona
    Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! You look great and the jacket is amazing!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice glasses!!!

    www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belaved birthdays, hope you had a wonderful birthday, so in love with your jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!
Your comments make my day brighter :)

-Preslava