Friday, March 1, 2013

Street vith a touch of Baroque


Признавам си, че мааалко съжалявах, че съм избрала тези обувки за разходката по магазините заедно с майка ми сутринта, защото накрая ми стана доста студено на краката (въпреки че бях с чорапи). Но в крайна сметка, всички заем, че модата изисква жертви. Обожавам този стил и нямам търпение да се постопли, за да мога спокойно да си го нося :D
И тъй като любимият ден от седмицата на всеки човек дойде, ви пожелавам приятен уикенд :)

*****

I admit that I was sorry for chosing these shoes for a morning round of shops with my mother, because I ended up with very cold feet (even though I was with tights) But after all we all know that sometimes fashion takes victims! I loove this style and I can't wait to get a bit warmer so I could wear it with no doubts :D
And as the favourite week day of every normal person is here, I wihs you great weekend :)
Stay tuned :)







I can never get enough of that clutch! I love it!


Clutch: Vintage
Top: H&M
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Pull&Bear

28 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!! Love the clutch!!!
    Wanna follow each other???

    http://delayhlas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Замечательный образ! Вы - невероятная красотка! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cool way you styled the outfit with the fur vest & clutch, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh.you look stunning once again...gorgeous ensemble btw...loving the fur vest
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, amazing outfit! You look so gorgeous, love it <3
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear, you look great, that clutch is terrific. i did love to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC. let me know if you would love too.
    kisses from kenya
    http://glamourzone01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw i love the vest :) x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit...and i do love those shoes :). ooh and your clutch, they are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! The fur vest over a metallic sweater is perfect!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Your fur vest!!!! You are so preety!!!! <3 Best regards :-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome outfit! Have a nice weekend:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow i adore this outfit please follow me back :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute. Especially love that fur vest, and the heels. :)

    Xo, www.heyitslulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post
    Maybe we can follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look! Love the sweater!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for stopping by, we follow you too
    keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear, new giveaway on my blog! You can win a 30$ coupon from Chicnova. Wanna join?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/03/chicnova-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, the clutch and the vest looks amazing (: and i love your hair (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!
Your comments make my day brighter :)

-Preslava